أكشن
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

singles in Northern Territory free online dating - Can you handle this chick?

Go down

singles in Northern Territory free online dating  - Can you handle this chick? Empty singles in Northern Territory free online dating - Can you handle this chick?

Post  WesternA Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 am

Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating - Are you the one to help me out? My name is Aiyana DURDEN i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. singles in Wollongong free online dating Albury-Wodonga dating popular dating site Newcastle free online dating UK free dating I am looking for a man who is stable and secure, and not seeking a relationship or anything serious. To put it simply, I am looking for a sugar daddy...lol. I want to be treated like a princess, shopping, dinner, presents...and in return I can offer good company, and no hassles or drama. I have read other ads on here and still I am unsure what I should say. I'm fiesty, flirty and not sure what.I can be serious when I want and I am just enjoying my life. Maybe enjoy it with someone else.have a brain and be sexy or at least attractive! I am a down to earth female who is just looking for some fun. I'm looking for what has been missing in my life lately. I'm not looking for a serious relationship only hookups. Just trying to spice it up a littloe. Looking to add to what i already have. Need to be discreet! Not interested in changing my situation or yours. Lets chat and see where it goes. Maybe meet for a drink and more. I am an attractive female looking for someone to have fun with. I am outgoing and fun. I would like to meet an attractive male to have a good time with occasionall.y You must bring the condoms. I want something casual. Heads UP...I wasn't expecting the kind of respose that I got...I have WAAAAYYYY too much mail to even begin to filter it out! Sooo...here is the deal! If you like me great, but please have something to offer, drop me more than a one liner as a mail.

WesternA

Back to top Go down